Wednesday, February 14th, 2018
Reservations filling up fast – please call us @ 503-233-1999 to secure your reservation.
Taking reservations for: 5:00, 5:15, 5:30 & 9:00, 9:15 (7pm reservations are full)
A credit card is required to secure your reservation. Your card will not be charged. See below for details.
Prix Fixe Menu: $65 per person (+$35 for wine pairing)
+ NV Ferrrai Metodo Classico, Trento DOC
Appetizer, Choose 1
- Cauliflower & sweet potato turnover, cilantro puree, mustard seed chutney
+ 2016 Teutonic Pinot Gris, maresh Vineyard Pinot Gris, Dundee Hils
- Roman gnocchi gratin with fontina, Oregon truffles & crispy artichokes
+ 2016 Nanfro Frappato, Sicilia IGT
- Fried avocado, romaine, roof radish, Oregon bay shrimp; charred Meyer lemon dressing & ROT HOT
+ 2016 Patricia Green Sauvignon Blanc Willamette Valley
- Roasted foie gras terrine, pickled rhubarb, Sauternes Gelee (+$10)
+ Chateau Castelau de Suduiraut, 2011 Sauternes, France
Entrée, Choose 1
- Red lentil croquettes, parsnip purée, wilted fava greens; grilled green garlic salsa verde
+ 2015 Felsina Chinati Classico, Tuscany Italy
- Oregon steelhead, peas & carrots
+ 2015 Oliver LeFlaive Bourgogne Blanc ‘Les Setilles’
- NY strip steak, short rib potato skin, purple asparagus; sauce béarnaise
+ 2014 Bon Anno Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Dessert, choose 1
- Lemon yogurt cake, pistachio purée, citrus honeycomb, cara cara sours
+ 2014 Brooks ‘Tethys’ Riesling
- Chocolate torte, raspberry anglaise, brandy mascarpone
+ 2017 Vietti Moscato d’Asti Piedmont Itlay
What is a prix fixe menu? – A fixed priced menu with options for each course.
How much is the prix fixe menu? – $65 per person, $35 optional wine pairing.
How long is dinner? – Plan for a 2-hour dining experience.
What if I don’t like wine? – We will be offering our full beverage menu, N.A. beverages, cocktails, local beers.
Will you be serving the regular Noble Rot menu? – No. Our chefs will be pouring all of their love & effort into this exceptional special menu. We suggest coming another evening to enjoy our classic favorites & seasonal offerings.
May I just get items a la carte? – Not for reservations. A la carte items are only available at the bar – 1st come, 1st served.
What about menu substitutions? – Menu substitutions are politely declined. If you have dietary issues – please let us know in advance with your reservation so we can plan ahead.
What if I’m under 21? – Minors are welcome at Noble Rot, except for the bar.
Why do you need my credit card? – Your card will not be charged unless you do not honor your reservation. No-Show reservations will be charged a $50 fee.
What if I need to cancel my reservation? – We request 48 hours notice for cancellations. No-Show reservations will be charged a $50 fee.